Northern Cyprus provides a very easy and comfortable life for married couples and families with children. Whether you are a newly married couple or a large family, Northern Cyprus is a great choice to move to and settle in with its beautiful climate and high living standards. In this article, we will talk about some of the benefits of moving to Northern Cyprus for married couples.
Today, many couples prefer to live in more convenient and comfortable countries, especially in countries with vast career opportunities, low crime rates and low cost-of-living
Northern Cyprus offers excellent living conditions in many respects for married couples who are looking for the aforementioned comfortable life. Although it may seem extremely difficult to move abroad or live in a different country, the TRNC has features that make this process very easy with its climate, food, culture and friendly people.
Cyprus is Extremely Affordable
The TRNC is one of the rare countries where you can live with high living standards due to the extremely low costs of living. It is possible to maintain a high standard of living in Cyprus at very reasonable prices. You don’t have to worry about the cost of education in Cyprus for your children! With its schools that provide education in European standards, your children will surely have high quality education in Northern Cyprus. For all these financial reasons, Northern Cyprus offers many benefits for married couples and families with children.
Low Crime Rates
Northern Cyprus has very low crime rates. So much so that the local people have been able to live without locking their doors for a very long time. Married couples and families with children will have a life free from worry at all hours of the day. If you want to know more details, you can check our article titled: Is Cyprus Safe?
It is Very Affordable to Buy or Rent a House in North Cyprus
Although Cyprus real estate prices differ according to different areas, you can still rent or buy a house in the TRNC at much lower prices than in many other countries. While examining Cyprus houses for rent prices, we also recommend that you research Cyprus houses for sale as it may be the more affordable choice in the long run.
It is very easy for foreign citizens to buy a house in Northern Cyprus and owning property also allows you to easily obtain a residence permit. Your residence permit, which you will extend every year, also can allow you to obtain Cypriot citizenship after completing the necessary bureaucratic processes. Northern Cyprus for married couples offers the rare opportunity to own a house at a very young age.
What is it Like to Work in Cyprus and What are the Work Opportunities?
Northern Cyprus provides job opportunities in many fields, especially in service, tourism and agriculture industries. You can choose a suitable position for yourself by browsing job opportunities in Cyprus. In addition, the Northern Cyprus minimum living allowance for families with children is paid by the Cypriot government. If there is no job suitable for you, you can start your own business by taking advantage of the investment incentives offered by the government.
If you have questions about obtaining a work permit in Northern Cyprus, you can take a look at our article titled: Northern Cyprus Work Permit
Hospitals and Healthcare in Northern Cyprus
Although the TRNC appears to be a small island country, it has 24 state hospitals and 443 private hospitals with high standards and modern equipment. The TRNC has been providing health as a social right for many years and the government ensures that everyone can benefit from healthcare.
If you want to benefit from private hospitals, you can also get a private health insurance by allocating a budget of £400 per year.
Advantages of Northern Cyprus for Married Couples
- Northern Cyprus has the beautiful warm climate of your dreams. The average temperature throughout the year is around 19 degrees. It is among the rare list of countries that have an average of 12 hours of sunlight in summer time and an average of 5 hours during winter. The sea water temperature is around 21 degrees throughout the year.
- The TRNC has an extremely low cost of living compared to many countries. You can improve your living standards and live in prosperity in Cyprus.
- Rental prices in Northern Cyprus are quite affordable. Even families of 4 people working with a single person can live comfortably.
- According to the law, a child born in Northern Cyprus automatically becomes a citizen of Cyprus. In addition, Cypriot children receive scholarship payments when they achieve a certain grade point average at state universities.
- Looking to buy a house in North Cyprus? You can easily own a house at lower prices in North Cyprus. Before you start your search for houses for sale in Cyprus, take a look at our property guide: Cyprus Property Guide
Advantages of Northern Cyprus for Families with Children
- Northern Cyprus, with its low crime rates, is perfect for families who want to raise their children in a safe country.
- Since Cyprus is a safe and comfortable country, children are to be free and play outside without worry.
- Since there is never busy traffic in the TRNC, you will not waste much time going to or coming back from work which means more time to be spend with your children and family!
- Secondary and high schools and Cyprus universities offer quality education in english at affordable prices.
- Northern Cyprus, which is visited by millions of tourists every year, also provides a global socialisation opportunity. While raising your child in a quiet country, you can also make friends from many parts of the world.
- You can choose to move to a private home in the TRNC or with the options of Cyprus villas for sale, you can raise your child in a house with a garden, intertwined with nature. It should also be noted that many of the Cypriot children are culturally interested in the garden.
For all these reasons, Northern Cyprus brings many benefits for married couples and families with children. If you need help with your relocation or settlement plan, you can contact us.
What is it like to live in Cyprus? If you still have more questions, this page is for you: Living in Cyprus